Marrakech, a former imperial city in western Morocco, is a major economic centre and home to mosques, palaces and gardens. Though a traditional city, it has been able to balance a mix of the modern and traditional over time making her a top visit city for tourist. From exciting and totally safe camel rides to exploring the ancient city by visiting the Moorish minaret of 12th-century Koutoubia Mosque among others popular sites to shopping sprees at bustling souks and market places with traditional but unique pieces of jewelry.
Marrakech is simply a city with a vibrant culture and beautiful experiences waiting for you to explore.
- 5 Nights’ Accommodation at the Palm Plaza Hotel & Spa
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers
- Historical tour of Marrakech
- Moroccan Dinner Show Fantasia Chez Ali
- Travel date 22nd February to 30th April 2019
- Flight is subject to availability
- Flight and visa not included