Majorly known for the ever-intriguing Table Mountain, no matter how many times you have visited has a magic attached to every nook and cranny of the city. Although ruled by the weather ‘ever changing conditions within a day, you are simply not left without a fun activity to do at any time of the day.
If it is too cloudy to take a hike up table mountain, you could easily substitute viewing locally and international artworks at art galleries or take a tour around local wineries as you get taste buds working and right after that, take a walk on a beach of your choice either to enjoy picnic with loved ones or simply just watch the sunset and fall in love some more. If you still have time, a sail out to the sea on a windy and sunny day will be an addition.
Join us on this fun filled trip to Cape Town as we explore the adventures the magical city has to offer this Easter.
- 4 Nights accommodation at the Stay Easy Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers
- Airport Meet and Greet
- Cape Town City Tour – Hop on and off on the Red Open Bus
- Table Mountain Tour
- The Cape Wheel followed by shopping tour - V&A Waterfront
- Flight and visa not included
- Travel date 22nd February to 30th April 2019
- Flight is subject to availability