Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, a global city and business hub of the Middle East. Largely funded and developed by oil revenue, Dubai has become a hub for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene.
Travelers are not left without fun activities ranging from a visit to Dubai shopping mall, Burj Khalifa which stands tall dominating the skyline, the artificial island of Atlantis and a desert trip just to mention a few.
In Dubai, every nook and cranny spell out fun for visitors therefore making it a top choice for summer vacations.
- 5 Nights stay at the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel (5*)
- Daily Breakfast
- Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Return Airport Transfers
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Dhow Cruise Marina with Dinner
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor
- Wild Wadi Entrance Daily - Free Shuttle
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to Shopping Malls
- Travel Period - 1st May to 30th September
- Cost- N197,000 per person sharing
- Flight and Visa not included.